David Alexander Wiley is known throughout the world and particularly the North American continent as a leading authority on the energy industry as an entrepreneur and financial investor.
Travel, financial markets, inference systems, energy technologies, fitness, fine dining
Mr. Wiley’s career highlights include:
- Chairman of the Board of North American Limestone Corporation.
- Co-founder Elgin Mining Inc. (formerly, Phoenix Coal Inc.)
- Co-Founder & Partner of Raven Hill Partners Inc.
- Chief Executive
- President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of Touchstone Gold Limited.
- Managing Director and General Partner of Sci Ventures.
- Founder, President and Chief Investment Officer of The Inferential Investment Trust.
- Managing Director of MHI Energy Partners.
- Chief Investment Officer of Labrador Capital Management LLC.
- Director of Elgin Mining Inc.
- Director of Anaconda Mining Inc.
- Chairman of the Board for Williams Inference.
- Director of INI Power Systems.
- Director of Mammoth Resources Corp. from May 23, 2012 to August 8, 2013.
- Director of New Island Resources Inc. from September 10, 2010 to January 14, 2011.